At Carenet, we foster collaboration, creativity and innovation. Our promises to our team members include empowering growth through trust, opportunity and accountability. We are looking for people who want to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and deliver market-leading performance!
If you are passionate about healthcare and supporting patients with their healthcare needs, empathetic, patient focused and enjoys interacting with patients, patient representatives, providers, pharmacies and more, then this may be the position for you. Did we mention this was a remote, work from home position?
Some of what you will be doing:
How to thrive when working at home:
For more than 30 years, Carenet Health has pioneered advancements for an experience that touches all points across the healthcare consumer journey. In fact, we interact with 1 in 3 Americans every day, delivering positive healthcare experiences and improving outcomes. From best-in-class clinical expertise to personalized and automated solutions, we integrate the power of human touch with data-driven technology in our mission to make healthcare better for all.
We want you to be successful, so these are some of the qualifications required:
• High School diploma/GED or equivalent
• Six or more months of general business experience, preferably in a customer service environment, or the equivalent in related work experience
• Strong communication skills via phone, email, chat, etc.
• Excellent customer services skills
• Excellent demonstration of caring, empathy and compassion
• General knowledge of Windows PC, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Flexible with work schedule