At Carenet, we foster collaboration, creativity and innovation. Our promises to our team members include empowering growth through trust, opportunity and accountability. We are looking for people who want to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and deliver market-leading performance!
If you are passionate about healthcare and supporting patients with their healthcare needs, empathetic, patient focused and enjoys interacting with patients, patient representatives, providers, pharmacies and more, then this may be the position for you. Did we mention this was a remote, work from home position?
Some of what you will be doing:
• Taking inbound calls to process medication refill requests
• Performing all duties within the scope of a Pharmacy Tech standards of practice
• Handling incoming calls that require support for lab or imaging results, referral requests and clinical inquiries
• Help guide patients to the right area
• Work in an electronic medical record/electronic health record
• Ensure we are verifying patient information and documenting appropriately
• Contact patients when needed (a break from those inbound calls!)
• The best part, you will be making a difference in someone's life!
How to thrive when working at home:
o Choose a consistent work area/office
o Make your area physically safe
o Stay organized
o Personalize your desk!
o Privacy matters
o Keep it quiet - remember, we are dealing with patients!
o Protect your computer
o We coach and focus on your performance
o Quality matters
o Get ready for work!
o Prepare yourself mentally
o Use your resources
o On your break, get outside once in a while
For more than 30 years, Carenet Health has pioneered advancements for an experience that touches all points across the healthcare consumer journey. In fact, we interact with 1 in 3 Americans every day, delivering positive healthcare experiences and improving outcomes. From best-in-class clinical expertise to personalized and automated solutions, we integrate the power of human touch with data-driven technology in our mission to make healthcare better for all.
We want you to be successful, so these are some of the qualifications required: